I am going to the mines – what Licence should I get?

We are often asked which HR Licence should be obtained before applying for work in the mines. Really, this is down to you to do your research. Some mines will require a HR open Licence; some sites will only require a HR with a B condition. Most of the large dump trucks are automatic and therefore a HR with a B condition will suffice but the mine could be running other sorts of vehicles within it’s’ operation – so better to check and be safe than sorry.