A car in the left lane approaches a roundabout and goes straight ahead, exiting the roundabout in the same left lane. Another car in the right hand lane approaches the roundabout and goes straight ahead, exiting in the same right hand lane
1. Position your vehicle in either lane unless the arrows on the road or signs indicate otherwise.
2. There is no need to use your indicator until you are ready to exit the roundabout.
3. Give way to all vehicles already on the roundabout.
4. Before exiting, use your left indicator and follow the exit lane marking.
5. Stop indicating once you have exited the roundabout.